The King David Stables riding school offers lessons for children and youth throughout the academic year. Lessons are given in a pleasant atmosphere under the direction of professional instructors. Lessons cover riding, horse care and grooming, basic veterinary science, horse training, archery, lasso throwing and more.
In addition to teaching about the world of horses these lessons:
- instill sportsmanlike qualities
- develop an affinity for animals
- strengthen self-confidence
- provide a source of pride
- establish a sense of belonging to a place of unique and quality atmosphere
The program is adapted to each participant according to his/her age and riding ability. The younger children begin riding on ponies and progress gradually to larger horses.
Lessons are given in English and/or Hebrew.
Two options are available for lessons:
Private: 45 minute lesson, once a week; Group: 60 minute lesson, once a week in the appropriate group (depending on age and riding ability)